Prairie Bus Lines WILL NOT be able to employ anyone with the following:
- Impaired driving charge
- Any criminal charges or convictions (i.e. narcotics, assault, fraud etc.)
- Less than 5 years of driving experience
- Has a probationary or graduated license
- Over 3 demerit points on the license
- Under the age of 21
- Do Not purchase a Drivers Abstract until requested to do so.
- Read carefully BEFORE submitting your Application
- You will receive copy of your application via email.
Health problems related to heart, hearing, eyesight, diabetes, or other physical impediment may restrict your ability to obtain the required Class 2 License.
Health issues such as these need clearance prior to your interview with Prairie Bus Lines. Please phone the Government of Alberta Medical Review Board at (toll free) 310-0000 and then dial 780-427-8230 to reach a representative from that department. You can start your application process by clicking on the button below: APPLY HERE