From corporate travel to junior athletics, using our charter motor coaches or mini coach and school bus rentals ensures safe travel – in style!
Need to move a crowd? Charter a school bus, coach or sprinter van for affordable and stress-free group travel. Prairie Bus Lines charters offer you:
- Door to door service
- Well-trained professional drivers
- 24 hour on-call service
- Experienced planning
- Bus options
Prairie Bus Lines offers quality ground transportation solutions including group charter and customized shuttle programs. Our diverse fleet of highway motor coaches and school buses can accommodate groups of all sizes. Highway motor coaches have 56 passenger capacities, while our School bus rental is a great alternative for local day trips that can accommodate up to 72 passengers. Whether it’s small or large group, Prairie Bus Lines has the experience and resources to meet your group’s requirements.
Service is regularly available throughout Alberta. In addition, we would be more than pleased to assist you with any transportation requirements outside of this area including all of Canada and the USA.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need to book in advance? Yes.
- How far in advance should I book? Book one week in advance to avoid disappointment. If you are chartering multiple buses, book earlier.
- What is your cancellation policy? There is no charge with 24 or more hours notice. If we receive less than 24 hours notice and depending on the length of the booking there could be a four hour or full day charge.
- What if we need an earlier pick-up time due to bad weather or other changes? Call our office and we will tell your driver about the changes. There is no extra charge to your group.
- Is there a restroom on the bus? Coaches have restrooms but school buses do not.
- Can we travel outside Alberta? No, School buses can travel only in Canada. if you require travel outside Canada you may want to book one of our Charter Coaches.
- Do you provide a tour guide with the bus? Although our drivers are knowledgeable, we recommend you hire an independent guide to join you. They will focus on educating you and we will focus on driving you safely.
- Can we change the itinerary while we’re on the trip? Yes, as long as your driver and bus are available beyond the original charter request and you have the permission of the person paying for the charter.
- How many people fit on a school bus? Depending on the bus, we can accommodate up to 72 kids.
- Can we book a charter for evenings, weekends or holidays? Absolutely. You can book for any time.
- Can I bring food on the bus? Yes.
- Can I drink alcohol or smoke on the bus? No.
- Who pays for National Park or other permits? The group chartering the bus must pay for entry into National Parks.
- Should we tip our driver? Gratuities can be given on a voluntary, individual basis.
- Will you wait for us if we are late? Our policy is to wait 10 minutes past the scheduled pick up or drop off time. If you need to make changes, please call us in advance.
- Do you provide insurance? We provide liability insurance only. Passengers are insured only while on the bus. Prairie Bus Lines is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles or luggage.
Explore our fleet:
Your kindness, patience and caring attitude made this a very special experience for everyone.
École Innisfail Middle School
Your buses and drivers were great!
Londonderry Jr. high. Edmonton.
Our charter driver was excellent and we're extremely happy with his level of service. We won't shop around for charters again.
Red Deer Bantam Braves.
I followed your motorcoach on Hwy 2 during fog and light snow. Your driver was OUTSTANDING and should be complimented for the safe driving skills.
Our Driver was terrific, always early and did a fabulous job! We will use you again, tons of business for you!
Black Gold Regional Schools.